Nov. 12, 2019
Carbon products can be classified into Graphite Electrode, carbon blocks, graphite anodes, carbon electrodes, pastes, electric carbons, carbon fibers, special graphites, graphite heat exchangers, etc. according to product use. Graphite electrodes can be classified into ordinary power graphite electrodes according to the allowable current density. High power electrode, ultra high power electrode. Carbon blocks can be classified into blast furnace carbon blocks, aluminum carbon blocks, and electric furnace blocks according to their uses. Carbon products can be classified into carbon products, graphite products, carbon fibers and graphite fibers according to the depth of processing. Carbon products can be divided into graphite products, carbon products, carbon fibers, special graphite products, etc. according to different raw materials and production processes. Carbon products can be divided into multi-ash products and ash-less products (including ash content less than 1%) according to the ash content.
The following Conductive Graphite Electrode Supplier will give you a brief introduction to several classifications and descriptions of carbon products.
1, graphite electrode class
It mainly uses petroleum coke and needle coke as raw materials, and coal tar is used as binder to be calcined, compounded, kneaded, pressed, calcined, graphitized and machined. It is used to discharge electric energy in the form of electric arc in electric arc furnace. The conductors that are heated and melted can be classified into ordinary power, high power, and ultra high power according to their quality indicators. Graphite electrodes include:
(1) Ordinary power graphite electrode. Mainly used in ordinary power electric furnaces such as steel making, silicon refining, and yellowing phosphorus.
(2) Anti-oxidation coated graphite electrode. The surface is coated with a graphite electrode with an anti-oxidation protective layer to form a protective layer which is both electrically conductive and resistant to high temperature oxidation, and reduces electrode consumption during steel making.
(3) High power graphite electrode. Mainly used in high-power electric arc furnaces for steel making.
(4) Ultra high power graphite electrode. Mainly used in ultra-high power steelmaking electric arc furnaces.
2, graphite anode
It mainly uses petroleum coke as raw material, coal asphalt as binder, and is prepared by calcination, compounding, kneading, pressing, roasting, impregnation, graphitization and machining. It is generally used as a conductive anode for electrolysis equipment in the electrochemical industry. Including a variety of chemical anode plates and a variety of anode rods.
3, special graphite
Mainly based on high-quality petroleum coke, coal tar pitch or synthetic resin as binder, raw material preparation, compounding, kneading, tableting, pulverizing, kneading, forming, multiple firing, multiple impregnation, purification and graphitization, machine Made by processing. Generally used in the aerospace, electronics, nuclear industry sectors. It includes spectrally pure graphite, high purity, high strength, high density and pyrolytic graphite.
4, carbon electrode class
A conductive electrode prepared by calcining a carbonaceous material such as anthracite and metallurgical coke (or petroleum coke) as a raw material, coal tar pitch as a binder, and not by graphitization. It is not suitable for electric furnaces that smelt high-grade alloy steel. include:
(1) Multi-ash electrode (electrode produced with anthracite, metallurgical coke, pitch coke);
(2) Regeneration electrode (electrode produced from artificial graphite or natural graphite);
(3) carbon resistance rods (ie carbon bricks);
(4) Carbon anode (prebaked anode produced from petroleum coke);
(5) Roasting the electrode blank.
5, carbon block
Anthracite and metallurgical coke are used as main raw materials, and coal pitch is used as binder, which is prepared by raw material preparation, compounding, mixing, molding, roasting and machining. The blast furnace carbon block is used as a high temperature and corrosion resistant material for lining the blast furnace lining; the bottom carbon block, the side carbon block and the electric furnace block are used for the aluminum electrolytic cell and the iron alloy electric furnace. include:
(1) blast furnace carbon block;
(2) aluminum tank carbon block (bottom carbon block and side carbon block).
The above is the description of the carbon products by the manufacturer of Fine-Graphite Rod, hoping to help everyone.
Feb. 14, 2020
Feb. 07, 2020
Add : Jicun Town, Yuanshi County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Tel : +86 311 6736 8225
Mob. : +86 186 3307 7361
Fax : +86 311 6736 8225
E-mail : email@example.com
WhatsApp : +86 186 3307 7365