Jan. 04, 2020
The upstream companies in the carbon industry are: anthracite calcination enterprises, coal tar processing and production enterprises, petroleum coke production and calcination enterprises. Today, the Conductive Graphite Electrode Supplier will introduce the main products of carbon and graphite products.
1.Graphite electrode class
It is mainly made of petroleum coke and needle coke, coal tar is used as a binder, and calcined, compounded, kneaded, pressed, roasted, graphitized, and machined. It is released in the electric arc furnace in the form of electric energy. Conductors that are heated and melted can be divided into ordinary power, high power, and ultra high power according to their quality indicators. Graphite Electrode includes:
(1) ordinary power graphite electrode. Graphite electrodes with a current density lower than 17A / cm2 are allowed. They are mainly used for ordinary power electric furnaces such as steel, silicon, and yellow phosphorus.
(2) Graphite electrode with anti-oxidation coating. A graphite electrode coated with an anti-oxidation protective layer on the surface forms a protective layer that can conduct electricity and resist high-temperature oxidation, reducing electrode consumption during steelmaking.
(3) HP Graphite Electrode. Graphite electrodes with a current density of 18 to 25 A / cm2 are allowed. They are mainly used in high-power electric arc furnaces for steelmaking.
(4) Ultra-high power graphite electrode. Graphite electrodes with a current density greater than 25 A / cm 2 are allowed. Mainly used in ultra-high power steelmaking arc furnaces.
HP Graphite Electrode
It is mainly made of petroleum coke and coal pitch as a binder, and is made by calcining, batching, kneading, pressing, baking, impregnation, graphitization, and machining. Generally used as a conductive anode for electrolytic equipment in the electrochemical industry. Including a variety of chemical anode plates and various anode rods.
Mainly using high-quality petroleum coke as raw materials, coal tar pitch or synthetic resin as binder, through raw material preparation, batching, kneading, tabletting, crushing, re-kneading, molding, multiple firing, multiple stains, purification and graphitization made by machining. Generally used in the aerospace, electronics, and nuclear industries. It includes spectrally pure graphite, high purity, high strength, high density, and pyrolytic graphite.
4. Carbon electrodes
Conductive electrodes made of carbonaceous materials such as anthracite and metallurgical coke (or petroleum coke) and coal pitch as the binder, without being graphitized, and pressed and fired. It is not suitable for electric furnaces for smelting high-grade alloy steels. include:
(1) Multi-ash electrode (electrode produced by anthracite, metallurgical coke, pitch coke);
(2) Regenerative electrodes (electrodes produced from artificial graphite and natural graphite);
(3) Carbon resistance rod (that is, carbon grid brick);
(4) Carbon anode (pre-baked anode produced with petroleum coke);
(5) firing the electrode blank.
Anthracite and metallurgical coke are used as the main raw materials, and coal pitch is used as the binder, which is prepared through raw material preparation, batching, mixing, molding, roasting, and machining. Among them, the blast furnace charcoal block is used as a high temperature and corrosion resistant material for the lining of the blast furnace; the bottom carbon block, the side carbon block, and the electric furnace block are used in aluminum electrolytic cells and iron alloy electric furnaces. include:
(1) Blast furnace carbon block;
(2) Aluminum block carbon block (bottom carbon block and side carbon block);
(3) Charcoal block of electric furnace.
6. Carbon paste
It is made with petroleum coke, anthracite, metallurgical coke as the main raw materials, and coal pitch as the binder. include:
(1) Anode paste;
(2) electrode paste (including standard and non-standard electrode paste);
(3) base paste (including more gray and less gray base paste);
(4) Airtight paste (including airtight and less gray airtight paste);
(5) Other pastes (including rough joint paste, fine joint paste, self-baked carbon brick, etc.).
The above are common carbon products, I hope to help everyone.
Jan. 17, 2020
Jan. 09, 2020
Add : Jicun Town, Yuanshi County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Tel : +86 311 6736 8225
Mob. : +86 186 3307 7361
Fax : +86 311 6736 8225
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : +86 186 3307 7365